[trial.soc.culture.italian] Dove sono tutti gli italiani?????

hellmond@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Peter H. Hellmonds) (03/26/91)

In article <HRM500F3.91Mar13192530@beach.csulb.edu> hrm500f3@beach.csulb.edu (student) writes:
>Peter,
>
>I can speak Italian and even read it, but I am unable to write it
>well enough for public disclosure.  Where are all the Italian's - well
>I think that we are all still upset about our loss to Argentina, so most
>of us are still in a period of mourning.  I would like to know more about you -
>I gather that you are an Italian foreign exchange student - but of course I
>could be wrong.  I hope that my responding in English is appropriate enough.
>

>						Sandro Lanni

Actually I am a German graduate student, but not on exchange here. Last
year I was studying in Bologna, Italy, fulfilling my long dream of
living in Italy. I will be back, soon. Just have to finish my degree
here (Master's). Anyways, more personal information I will not post and
will ask anyone interested to reply to me directly instead of posting to
the newsgroup for personal information.

Ciao,
Peter