[comp.lang.modula3] Modula3 port to NeXT?

h5346866@rick.cs.ubc.ca (bradley don head) (02/19/91)

Does anyone know of a port of Modula3 to the NeXT? If not, can I get the
source somewhere?
Thanks in Advance

Brad Head    University of British Columbia
h5346866@rick.cs.ubc.ca

muller@src.dec.com (Eric Muller) (02/20/91)

In article <1991Feb19.083241.4394@rick.cs.ubc.ca>, h5346866@rick.cs.ubc.ca (bradley don head) writes:
> Does anyone know of a port of Modula3 to the NeXT? If not, can I get the
> source somewhere?

I am not aware of a port of SRC Modula-3 to the NeXT machine, but it
should not be too difficult.

You can get the sources via anonymous ftp from gatekeeper.dec.com, in
pub/DEC/Modula3. You will also find there the report, and an archive
of the messages sent to comp.lang.modula3 (and its precessor, the
m3@src.dec.com mailing list).  We do not have the ressources to make
tapes, and the system is too big to be sent by mail.

Eric.