[comp.sys.acorn] SIDInfo and Binary Postings

rogersh%p2j@uk.ac.man.cs (01/14/91)

In article <4662@acorn.co.uk> aglover@acorn.co.uk (Alan Glover) writes:
>It would be a relatively easy matter for me to keep up a regular stream of
>postings of selected binaries from SID (in uu/spark format) which would then
>be accessible to anyone reading this group.
>
>However, with the current anti-binary trend here, and the fact that I'm not
>sure it's worth CFDing comp.binary.acorn just on the strength of the things
>I could post from SID I'm loath to do anything yet.

	Would somebody please CFD comp.binaries.acorn or comp.binary.acorn
(I think binaries is the usenet way)? The group would definitely get enough
votes. And then there would be no more hassle.

[ H.J.Rogers (INTERNET: rogersh%p4%cs.man.ac.uk@cunyvm.cuny.edu)       ]
[    ,_,     (BITNET/EARN: rogersh%p4%cs.man.ac.uk@UKACRL.BITNET)      ]
[  :-(_)-o   (UUCP: ...!uunet!cunyvm.cuny.edu!cs.man.ac.uk!p4!rogersh) ]
[   _} {_    (JANET: rogersh%p4@uk.ac.man.cs)                          ]