[comp.sys.acorn] NetHack

gaspar@urz.unibas.ch (01/22/91)

Before I start downloading all these files, could someone tell me what
NetHack is?
Thanks

laci

thomas@hotb.radig.de (Thomas Brettinger) (01/23/91)

In <1991Jan21.182410.1316@urz.unibas.ch> gaspar@urz.unibas.ch writes:

>Before I start downloading all these files, could someone tell me what
>NetHack is?

[FLAME: ON]
The program postet a few  days ago is  the not-working, huge binary of
the game 'NetHack', which is originally a UNIX Program. I *love* those
people, who post Megabytes of @%$!& - binarys, which do not even work!
And in two weeks he will completely repost all  this bullshit, because
of a minor bug in the hi-score  table. (See last  time).  AND IT WON'T
WORK EITHER!  Did you  ever think  about that some people have  to PAY
THEIR PHONE BILL?  Why can't he post  the sources? OK,  it's more than
the binary, but reposting the whole binary several times causes *MUCH*
more traffic!  If you think it's necessary, post your @"%&$  - binarys
to alt.sex.pictures or /dev/null, or create comp.binarys.acorn.
[FLAME: OFF]

regards,
 Thomas

--
 Thomas Brettinger | Beethovenstrasse 20 | 6057 Dietzenbach | Germany
	 voice: +49 6074 44823   email: thomas@hotb.radig.de

    "Un ich sach noch, Roehrich, sach ich, tu das nich!" - Eckhart