[comp.sys.acorn] binaries

rcpieter@svin02.info.win.tue.nl (Tiggr) (01/23/91)

It seems comp.sys.acorn has changed into a premature comp.binaries.acorn,
without a moderator making sure that the load isn't too high but the
quality is.  PLEASE only post an application if it is ready to be
released and stop re-posting binaries all the time.

Tiggr

rogersh%t3c@uk.ac.man.cs (01/24/91)

In article <1687@svin02.info.win.tue.nl> rcpieter@svin02.info.win.tue.nl (Tiggr) writes:
>It seems comp.sys.acorn has changed into a premature comp.binaries.acorn,
>without a moderator making sure that the load isn't too high but the
>quality is.  PLEASE only post an application if it is ready to be
>released and stop re-posting binaries all the time.

	I agree - sorry about the repost of unixlib. Network bandwidth
is a bit high at the moment.

		Huw

[ H.J.Rogers (INTERNET: rogersh%p4%cs.man.ac.uk@cunyvm.cuny.edu)       ]
[    ,_,     (BITNET/EARN: rogersh%p4%cs.man.ac.uk@UKACRL.BITNET)      ]
[  :-(_)-o   (UUCP: ...!uunet!cunyvm.cuny.edu!cs.man.ac.uk!p4!rogersh) ]
[   _} {_    (JANET: rogersh%p4@uk.ac.man.cs)                          ]