[comp.sys.acorn] Getting UNIXlib

macduff@cbnewse.att.com (Roger R. Espinosa) (01/25/91)

Hi. I tried to email this to you, but the postmaster coughed it back. So...

In article <1991Jan24.103513.10491@cns.umist.ac.uk>, rogersh%t7@uk.ac.man.cs writes:
> Due to Sod's law, the same corruption occurred with the reposting
> of Unixlib. Again I can post that too (making damned sure that it's

Horrors! I really needed to use that (UNIXlib) this weekend. :-(
And, like an idiot, I didn't check for any sort of corruption before
deleting my old copy.  Bummer.

> right this time) to alt.binaries. Until comp.binaries.acorn is up and
> running, I concur with the sentiment that further binaries in this
> group are not appreciated. If all is well I shall post *final* versions
> of NetHack and Unixlib to alt.binaries soon. I have in any case

As you noticed in another post, there's no alt.binaries. comp.binaries.acorn
will be at least 30 days in coming (I haven't seen the CFD, so it's
probably longer).  Is there *any* way I could be shipped a copy of
UNIXlib?  I don't want to create any more work for you, so if this would
indeed be a problem, I'll wait until the "official" release.

Actually, considering how the mailer coughed up my attempt to mail
to you, I believe I'll have to resign myself to waiting. :-(

> 		Huw

Thanks.
Roger
rre@ihlpm.ATT.COM