[comp.sys.acorn] Cannon

ecwu61@castle.ed.ac.uk (R Renwick) (02/07/91)

	A firend of mine has a Cannon LPB 4 or LBP 4 connected to the
parallel port of his 540.  He is having trouble printing anything other
than text.  Does anyone out there have a suitable printer driver for
this printer that they wouldn't mind sending to me??

Thanks,
	Rik

osmith@acorn.co.uk (Owen Smith) (02/10/91)

In article <8348@castle.ed.ac.uk> ecwu61@castle.ed.ac.uk (R Renwick) writes:

>A firend of mine has a Cannon LPB 4 or LBP 4 connected to the
>parallel port of his 540.  He is having trouble printing anything other
>than text.

If it really is a dumb Canon LBP-8 laser engine, with the CS/CX video
interface, then he could buy a Computer Concepts Laser Direct Hi-Res podule
for it, which comes complete with a printer driver.

Owen.

The views expressed are my own and are not necessarily those of Acorn.