[comp.sys.acorn] PlaceIt 1.05

maumg@warwick.ac.uk (Pop Mobility Freak) (02/15/91)

        I have now written PlaceIt version 1.05. This now features the
ability to open directories of icons on the background and to change the
directory. For more information see the !Help and history files.
        Because of these improvements the format of the !Config file has had
to be changed slightly. There is a file inside the directory to update the
!Config file. This is run automatically by !PlaceIt if need be. A copy of the
old !Config will be made incase anything goes wrong.
        Due to the 'embargo' on posting programs to comp.sys.acorn I have sent
the program to the newcastle info server. If anyone knows of any other places
I should send the program to increase distribution let me know.
        Any comments, flames, etcetera should be sent to pmf@uk.ac.warwick.cs
or maumg@uk.ac.warwick.cu. The former is preferable.

        Yours,
                Pop Mobility Freak

seifert@diku.dk (Michael Seifert) (02/16/91)

maumg@warwick.ac.uk (Pop Mobility Freak) writes:

>        Due to the 'embargo' on posting programs to comp.sys.acorn I have sent
>the program to the newcastle info server. If anyone knows of any other places
>I should send the program to increase distribution let me know.
*SIGH!*

Bye bye !PlaceIt 1.05