[comp.sys.acorn] SoundTrackers

burrowsh@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk (Henry "J." Burrows) (02/20/91)

Does anyone know if a SoundTracker module Creator exists for
the Archimedes? There's lots of modules around but they all
seem to be ported from the Amiga, and I'd like to have a go at
writing some myself.

H Burrows (burrowsh@p4.cs.man.ac.uk)

rogersh%p5f@uk.ac.man.cs (Huw J. Rogers) (02/23/91)

In article <9102201210.AA00199@t6g.cs.man.ac.uk> burrowsh@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk (Henry "J." Burrows) writes:
>Does anyone know if a SoundTracker module Creator exists for
>the Archimedes? There's lots of modules around but they all
>seem to be ported from the Amiga, and I'd like to have a go at
>writing some myself.

	There is a program produced by The Serial Port that is quite
excellent and does the job. Hugo Fiennes has something to do with it
I think, but it's a French guy you wrote the program. Make sure
you get the latest version - I have seen two in existence, one slightly
better than the other (2.0 ++ or something).

		Huw

[ H.J.Rogers (INTERNET: rogersh%p4%cs.man.ac.uk@cunyvm.cuny.edu)       ]
[    ,_,     (BITNET/EARN: rogersh%p4%cs.man.ac.uk@UKACRL.BITNET)      ]
[  :-(_)-o   (UUCP: ...!uunet!cunyvm.cuny.edu!cs.man.ac.uk!p4!rogersh) ]
[   _} {_    (JANET: rogersh%p4@uk.ac.man.cs)                          ]