[comp.sys.acorn] CFV

charlesw@p4.cs.man.ac.uk (William Charles.) (03/01/91)

I apologise for posting my reply to the CFV here, but all mail to Tiggr
seems to bounce straight back at me. I also tried to post this yesterday,
but it looks as though it didn't get through...

comp.sources.acorn  YES
comp.binaries.acorn YES

:-)

a.s.a.p please, if only to stop the whining about postings to comp.sys.acorn,
and to get the flow of good pd software flowing again.

Will,
University of Manchester.

gcwillia@daisy.waterloo.edu (Graeme Williams) (03/17/91)

In article <charlesw.667832976@p4.cs.man.ac.uk> charlesw@p4.cs.man.ac.uk (William Charles.) writes:
>I apologise for posting my reply to the CFV here, but all mail to Tiggr
>seems to bounce straight back at me.
>[stuff deleted]

Unfortunately *posting* your reply to a CFV won't do any good. The
guidelines for newsgroup voting specifically invalidate votes posted
to the network - whatever the reason for posting.

I'm afraid you'll have to try mail again.

Graeme Williams
gcwillia@daisy.waterloo.edu