[comp.sys.acorn] CLIB 3.66

cca@dcs.exeter.ac.uk (Clive Carmock) (04/10/91)

Does anyone know if Clib 3.66 is available for general use via FTP, as
some downloaded Micronet software requires this version.

Many thanks
Clive Carmock
(cca@dcs.exeter.ac.uk)

ra2@doc.ic.ac.uk (Roger Attrill) (04/17/91)

In article <3022@izar.dcs.exeter.ac.uk> cca@dcs.exeter.ac.uk (Clive Carmock) writes:

>Does anyone know if Clib 3.66 is available for general use via FTP, as
>some downloaded Micronet software requires this version.

CLIB 3.66 comes with pipedream 3.1x so I've been told.

  Rog.

ant@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Antony Chilton [se2]) (05/07/91)

Has anyone else had any trouble using the asd utility supplied with release 3 of Acorn's C compiler with CLIB 3.66 installed?

I couldn't get it to work correctly.

Gavin.Flower@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Gavin Flower) (05/08/91)

I have had no problems using asd with clib 3.66,
even works using -remote.

Only problem I've had with asd, is that somtimes
it says (something like) "no code at line ####,
even though the source listing has a statement there!!!

:-> of "asd" is called that because they
are 3 consecutive letters on the left of the keyboard <-:

-Gavin.
--
The main "user" of well brought up, and educated, children is the community
at large.  So if you really believe in "user pays", charge the correct users