[comp.sys.acorn] F12 and task window

walther@econ.vu.nl (Walther Schoonenberg/10000) (05/13/91)

In message <1991May07.053056.6557@comp.vuw.ac.nz>
Julian.Wright@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Julian Wright) writes:

>It would be very
>nice to hit F12 and have a taskwindow pop up rather than have commands
>scroll the desktop off the top of the screen...

I have a module which pop ups a taskwindow if you hit F12. I always boot up
my machine with this module installed because I do not like the desktop
scrolling away from me. I will upload it if anyone wants it...

Walther Schoonenberg
Vakgroep Econometrie
Faculteit der Econonomische Wetenschappen en Econometrie   *       *    * * *
Vrije Universiteit                                         *   *   *   *
De Boelelaan 1105                                          *   *   *    * *
1081 HV Amsterdam                                          *   *   *        *
The Netherlands                                              *   *     * * *
(020) 5483609                                              walther@econ.vu.nl