[comp.sys.acorn] Sick model B

cstaqdb@warwick.ac.uk (Tom Hughes) (05/22/91)

In article <ak7V52w164w@sideways.gen.nz> terros@sideways.gen.nz (Dave Sainty) writes:
>I have a problem, and it's a very unusual one!
>a year or two ago I replaced the 6502 in my model B with an R65C02. this has
>worked perfectly ever since, except that I've now discovered a small problem.
>this problem has never showed up before, but I assume it's been there ever
>since the conversion....
>
> [...stuff deleted...]
>
>so.... what exactly are these caps doing, and will changing the values fix my
>problem? if not, what will?
>
>Any takers?

This can only be a bug in the chip I would think. The carry flag is
obviously corrupted by the RTS being immediately after the compare.

Fraid I can't help any further.

Tom Hughes, CS1

thughes@uk.ac.warwick.cs        Room 112 Compton Hall
cstaqdb@uk.ac.warwick.cu        Westwood
                                University of Warwick
(0203) 523523 X2927             Coventry CV4 8EE