[comp.sys.acorn] yet another addition to info server

Albert.Koelmans@newcastle.ac.uk (Albert Koelmans) (06/12/91)

draw - submitted by Martin Corley. Here's his description:

Here is !Draw1.5, by Jonathan Marten. It does everything that Acorn !Draw does
using smaller, more user-friendly, menus, with keyboard shortcuts for many
operations. It also does a lot that Acorn !Draw _doesn't_ do; suck it and
see!

To retrieve a file from the archive, send a message to
info-server@newcastle.ac.uk with the following content:

line-limit 1000
request: sources
topic: archimedes filename
request: end

where filename is replaced by the name of the file that you want.
A filename of 'index' will send you the latest index file.

JANET:  Albert.Koelmans@uk.ac.newcastle
UUCP:   ...!ukc!newcastle.ac.uk!Albert.Koelmans
Computing Laboratory, University of Newcastle upon Tyne,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK (telephone +44 091-2228155,fax 2228232)

alm@doc.ic.ac.uk (06/13/91)

In article <1991Jun12.150143.9215@newcastle.ac.uk>
   Albert.Koelmans@newcastle.ac.uk (Albert Koelmans) writes:
>draw - submitted by Martin Corley. Here's his description:
>
>Here is !Draw1.5, by Jonathan Marten. It does everything that Acorn !Draw does

Before everybody goes off to 'suck' Draw1.5 you ought to know that
its author (Jonathan Marten ) has writen a much improved version.
DrawPlus. This is *alot* better than Draw1.5 which is *alot* better
than Draw. I would suggest sending loads of dosh to Mr Marten and a disk
and postage.

Alternatively, I could post them it, (on receiving a formatted floppy).
email me if you want. I will post to albert if there are enough replies.

Jonathan Marten is on Arcade bbs ( I think)

me too. (#701)

Alex MC