[comp.sys.novell] Clarkson SMTP <-> Novell Gateway

rodeen@buddha.ncc.umn.edu (Rick Odeen) (12/01/90)

I recently FTP'd a copy of Pegasus mail (pmail13) from stimage.mqcc.mq.oz.au.
In the docs it mentions that it is compatible with a Netware to SMTP
gateway from Clarkson.  Does anyone have any info on this gateway,
its availability, who to contact, etc?

Thanks,

-Rick Odeen

--
Rick Odeen                                    ...!rutgers!umn-cs!buddha!rodeen
Nutrition Coordinating Center                        rodeen@buddha.ncc.umn.edu

boerner@ut-emx.uucp (Brendan B. Boerner) (12/03/90)

In article <1576@buddha.ncc.umn.edu> rodeen@buddha.ncc.umn.edu (Rick Odeen) writes:
>I recently FTP'd a copy of Pegasus mail (pmail13) from stimage.mqcc.mq.oz.au.
>In the docs it mentions that it is compatible with a Netware to SMTP
>gateway from Clarkson.  Does anyone have any info on this gateway,
>its availability, who to contact, etc?

It was tenatively scheduled to be out in beta around November 20th
but Brad Clements (the fellow at Clarkson working on it) sez that
it is taking a little longer than expected.

Brendan
--
Brendan B. Boerner		Phone: 512/471-3241
Microcomputer Technologies	The University of Texas @ Austin