[comp.sys.novell] unix machines on a novell network.

U5533129@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (CARDIOLOGY, R.M.H.) (12/17/90)

Has anyone out there got any experience with getting UNIX machines talking to a
NOVELL file server happily?]

Thanks,

Peter S.

kenh@techbook.com (Ken Haynes) (12/21/90)

Several vendors have started selling "portable Netware" a version of
netware that runs under Unix.  I understand that there are methods
of speaking to Unix boxes from Novell workstations using packet drivers
and/or TCP/IP.  What are you attempting to do?

Ken
Network Support Services:

UUCP: {nosun, sequent, tessi} kenh@techbook

bill@wgc386.mv.com (William Gibbs) (12/21/90)

In <1417@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au> U5533129@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (CARDIOLOGY, R.M.H.) writes:

>Has anyone out there got any experience with getting UNIX machines talking to a
>NOVELL file server happily?]

I too, would be interested in any information on this.

Thanks,

--
William Gibbs                                     bill@wgc386.mv.com
42 Ayer Road