[comp.sys.novell] Novell Cerified Hardware Products List

9531sons@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Jamie Sonsini) (12/13/90)

I am looking into which (non - IBM) clones will work properly on a
token ring network using IBM token ring 16/4 adapters.  I'd like to use
Novell's Certified Hardware Products list (386 Workstations) as a
guide, but my copy of the Netware Buyers Guide is dated July 1990.

Is there a newer list? And if so, how can I acquire the latest list?

					Thanks,

					Jamie Sonsini
					UC Santa Barbara

jmatrow@ncrwic.Wichita.NCR.COM (John Matrow) (12/24/90)

In article <7803@hub.ucsb.edu> 9531sons@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Jamie Sonsini) writes:
>I am looking into which (non - IBM) clones will work properly on a
>token ring network using IBM token ring 16/4 adapters.  I'd like to use
>Novell's Certified Hardware Products list (386 Workstations) as a
>guide, but my copy of the Netware Buyers Guide is dated July 1990.
>Is there a newer list? And if so, how can I acquire the latest list?

If I read my notes correctly, you can download Certification Lists from
NetWire (Compuserve) in Library 2: Technical Bulletins. IMSP stands for
Novell's Independent Manufacturers Support Program (in which I am involved).

file name	content
---------	-------
imsp-d.zip	disk
imsp-l.zip	LAN adapters
imsp-s.zip	servers
imsp-u.zip	UPS
imsp-i.zip	index
imsp-a.zip	access
imsp-b.zip	backup
imsp-p.zip	printers

It was not very up to date when I downloaded it (off by 2-3 months).

--
John Matrow   6091 Engineering, NCR Peripheral Products Division
 NCR:654-8851 <J.Matrow@Wichita.NCR.COM>