[comp.sys.novell] Need Names Of MHS/SMTP and MHS/UUCP Vendors

Will@cup.portal.com (Will E Estes) (02/05/91)

Can someone give me the names of any vendors who supply MHS/SMTP and
MHS/UUCP gateways?

Thanks,
Will Estes        (apple!cup.portal.com!Will)

will@ogre.cica.indiana.edu (William Sadler) (02/05/91)

In article <38864@cup.portal.com> Will@cup.portal.com (Will E Estes) writes:
>Can someone give me the names of any vendors who supply MHS/SMTP and
>MHS/UUCP gateways?

Computer Mail Services  24300 Southfield Road, Southfield, MI.
48075 (313) 659-3266 FAX (313) 537-3485

The person you need to talk to is Lee Wong.

Action Technologies also has one.  (415) 521-6190

I was looking at these, but discovered that they are _very_
expensive. WordPerfect is supposedly coming out with a SMTP
gateway for WPOffice in June or July.  So, I'm waiting for
that.

Will

*   _______________\|/_      Will Sadler     will@ogre.cica.indiana.edu   *
*   Laser 44888    /|\                       sadler@iubacs.bitnet         *