[comp.sys.novell] Novell NASI Server Calls???

00csgunn@bsu-ucs.uucp (II INFINATUM) (02/07/91)

Does anybody know where I can obtain documantation on the Nasi Calls for
a Novell Netware Asynch. Server? I have all the API calls, however I would
like to play around with our Asynch. Server too.... Any response would
be appreciated. I have the Assembly source to Kermit 3.0.1 but that does
not seem to help much.

Thanks in Advance..

Steve Gunn                 Internet --> hangtime@bsu-cs.bsu.edu
The Indiana Academy                     00csgunn@bsu-ucs.bsu.edu
Ball State University      UUCP --> {BackBones}!iuvax!bsu-cs!hangtime
Muncie, IN  47306-0655              {BackBones}!iuvax!bsu-cs!bsu-ucs!00csgunn

kenh@techbook.com (Ken Haynes) (02/13/91)

In article <58830@bsu-ucs.uucp> 00csgunn@bsu-ucs.uucp (II INFINATUM) writes:

>Does anybody know where I can obtain documantation on the Nasi Calls for
>a Novell Netware Asynch. Server? I have all the API calls, however I would
>like to play around with our Asynch. Server too.... Any response would
>be appreciated. I have the Assembly source to Kermit 3.0.1 but that does
>not seem to help much.

Programming documentation and support can be obtained from NOVELL by calling
1-800-RED-WORD.

Ken Haynes, Certified Netware Engineer
Technical Support Product Mgr.
900 Support