[comp.sys.novell] Question -> Novell Property Organization???

00csgunn@bsu-ucs.uucp (The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and WHAT???) (02/13/91)

Does anybody out there know the format for the following three Novell defined
Bindery objects as implemented in Novell Netware 386 version 3.1 :

Obj. Type   Prop Name         Security    Set/Item

 User       MISC_LOGIN_INFO     $22       Item
 User       LOGIN_CONTROL       $32       Item
SUPERVISOR  USER_DEFAULTS       $31       Item

Thanks a lot. Reply by mail or post responses. I will post a followup.

Steve Gunn                 Internet --> hangtime@bsu-cs.bsu.edu
The Indiana Academy                     00csgunn@bsu-ucs.bsu.edu
Ball State University      UUCP --> {BackBones}!iuvax!bsu-cs!hangtime
Muncie, IN  47306-0655              {BackBones}!iuvax!bsu-cs!bsu-ucs!00csgunn

baird2@lincoln.ac.nz (02/15/91)

In article <60069@bsu-ucs.uucp>, 00csgunn@bsu-ucs.uucp (The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and WHAT???) writes:

> Does anybody out there know the format for the following three Novell defined
> Bindery objects as implemented in Novell Netware 386 version 3.1 :
>
> Obj. Type   Prop Name         Security    Set/Item
>
>  User       MISC_LOGIN_INFO     $22       Item
>  User       LOGIN_CONTROL       $32       Item
> SUPERVISOR  USER_DEFAULTS       $31       Item
>
> Thanks a lot. Reply by mail or post responses. I will post a followup.

I cant help with MISC_LOGIN_INFO (which, incidently isn't mentioned in the
C Interface Technical Overview), but C structures for the other two are
given below. Note that MaximumDiskUsageInBlocks is not used under 3.x.

typedef struct
{   BYTE AccountExpirationDate [3];
    BYTE AccountDisabledFlag;
    BYTE PasswordExpirationDate [3];
    BYTE GraceLoginsRemaining;
    WORD PasswordExpirationInterval;
    BYTE GraceLoginResetInterval;
    BYTE MinimumPasswordLength;
    WORD MaximumConcurrentConnections;
    BYTE AllowedLoginTimeBitmap [42];
    BYTE LastLoginDateAndTime [6];
    BYTE RestrictionFlags;
    BYTE Unused;
    LONG MaximumDiskUsageInBlocks;
    WORD BadLoginCount;
    LONG NextResetTime;
    BYTE BadLoginAddress [12];
    BYTE LeftOver [42];
} LOGIN_CONTROL;

typedef struct
{   BYTE AccountExpirationDate [3];
    BYTE RestrictionFlags;
    WORD PasswordExpirationInterval;
    BYTE GraceLoginResetInterval;
    BYTE MinimumPasswordLength;
    WORD MaximumConcurrentConnections;
    BYTE AllowedLoginTimeBitmap [42];
    LONG Balance;
    LONG CreditLimit;
    LONG MaximumDiskUsageInBlocks;
    BYTE LeftOver [64];
} USER_DEFAULTS;

   John Baird                           Internet:   J.Baird@lincoln.ac.nz
   Senior Computer Consultant           CompuServe: 75360,35
   Centre for Computing & Biometrics    Phone:      (64) (3) 252-811
   Lincoln University                   Fax:        (64) (3) 252-944
   Canterbury
   New Zealand