[comp.sys.novell] Netware sys calls for dos 1.1

jamesp@world.std.com (james M peterson) (02/21/91)

Glancing through a now disappeared BULLETS I thought I noticed a
line about Netware system calls for dos documentation being upgraded
from 1.0 to 1.1.  Its about time if its true.  Do my eyes deceive me?

james peterson / jamesp@world.std.com
"reality is not an industry standard"

00csgunn@bsu-ucs.uucp (The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and WHAT???) (02/22/91)

In article <1991Feb21.131825.2653@world.std.com>, jamesp@world.std.com (james M peterson) writes:
> Glancing through a now disappeared BULLETS I thought I noticed a
> line about Netware system calls for dos documentation being upgraded
> from 1.0 to 1.1.  Its about time if its true.  Do my eyes deceive me?
>
> james peterson / jamesp@world.std.com
> "reality is not an industry standard"

I am really gonna be mad if this is so. I just bought the Version 1.0
documentation for dos about 3-4 weeks ago. If this is the case What will Novell
offer for Upgrades, My trial period is not over yet. I want the new
documantation if possible.. Any answere, flames, comments?

Steve Gunn                 Internet --> hangtime@bsu-cs.bsu.edu
The Indiana Academy                     00csgunn@bsu-ucs.bsu.edu
Ball State University      UUCP --> {BackBones}!iuvax!bsu-cs!hangtime
Muncie, IN  47306-0655              {BackBones}!iuvax!bsu-cs!bsu-ucs!00csgunn