The News Manager)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1991 15:46:41 GMT

In article <5142@mindlink.UUCP> Andrew_Tuline@mindlink.UUCP (Andrew Tuline) writes:
>I purchased and registered Netware 386 3.0 some time ago and have since
>received the free 3.1 upgrade and other goodies as Novell had promised.
>
>This is one of the very few times that I am glad I bought into a product
>early on.
>
>The question is:  Once us 3.0 owners got 3.1, are we on our own as far as
>                  free upgrades go, or does the 'free upgrade' offer to 3.0
>                  purchasers extend to 3.11?  If so, does that mean the 250
>                  user version of 3.11?

"Registered NetWare 386 v3.0 users will receive a free upgrade to v3.11 at
either the 100-user or 250-user version.  When choosing which level of
NetWare v3.11 to upgrade to, the difference in costs in keeping the OS
current through annual NetWare Update premiums should be considered.
Unregistered NetWare v3.0 users have until 30 Sep 1991 to register and
receive the free upgrade to v3.11.  After this date, they can purchase a
NetWare v3.11 Upgrade at the regular price."

I'd also add that registered v3.0 users will get the 100-user version of
NetWare for Macintosh v3.0 as well as NetWare Name Services.

-- Skip