[comp.sys.novell] Pegasus email

nick@psy.man.ac.uk (Nick Hidden) (03/18/91)

I would also like to know how to obtain the Pegasus email package. If anyone
knows this, could they post a reply to the net please.
		Nick Hidden (nick@psy.man.ac.uk)

mcgredo@prism.cs.orst.edu (Don McGregor) (03/18/91)

nick@psy.man.ac.uk (Nick Hidden) writes:

>I would also like to know how to obtain the Pegasus email package. If anyone
>knows this, could they post a reply to the net please.

Martin Cox says the FTP sites are

     splicer.cba.hawaii.edu
     mibsrv.mib.eng.ua.edu
     rodan.acs.syr.edu

and the SMTP gateway, Charon, can be found at

     omnigate.clarkson.edu

Don McGregor             | "I too seek the light, so long as it tastes
mcgredo@prism.cs.orst.edu|  great and is not too filling."

pat@rwing.UUCP (Pat Myrto) (03/19/91)

*>
*
*Martin Cox says the FTP sites are
*
*     splicer.cba.hawaii.edu
*     mibsrv.mib.eng.ua.edu
*     rodan.acs.syr.edu
*
*and the SMTP gateway, Charon, can be found at
*
*     omnigate.clarkson.edu
*

Hopefully not a dumb question - how does one with access to uucp-only
sites access these items?  For example, one can get the Clarkson drivers
by calling the site directly and using an anonymous login - does such an
option (either a bbs-type login or an anon uucp login) exist for optaining
the Pegasus package and the SMTP gateway?
--
pat@rwing                                       (Pat Myrto),  Seattle, WA
                            ...!uunet!pilchuck!rwing!pat