[comp.sys.novell] Looking for mail in Novell 2.1.5

wombat@nfinit.enet.dec.com (Christopher M. Conway) (03/16/91)

My wife has just started a new job, administering a Novell network.
Unfortunately, she has no convenient net access on the job, and asked
me to throw this question out. I may have some particulars wrong...
Anyway, apparently the doc for Novel 2.1.5 mentions email; she cannot
find it or cannot get it working (I think cannot find). Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Christopher M. Conway
wombat@nfinit.enet.dec.com      | The Second Ammendment is ABOUT military

gamerine@bluemoon.uucp (Glenn Amerine) (03/20/91)

wombat@nfinit.enet.dec.com (Christopher M. Conway) writes:

> My wife has just started a new job, administering a Novell network.
> Unfortunately, she has no convenient net access on the job, and asked
> me to throw this question out. I may have some particulars wrong...
> Anyway, apparently the doc for Novel 2.1.5 mentions email; she cannot
> find it or cannot get it working (I think cannot find). Any help would
> be appreciated.

Novell dropped their email utility in version 2.15 since most people
where using other commercial and shareware email packages anyway.

Glenn