[comp.sys.novell] Novell Magazines?

frankk@dbcap.Sun.COM (Frank Kannemann - SSE Ottawa) (03/15/91)

Does any one know any magazines either by Novell or independent specializing
on Novell nets?

Thanks.

Frank

P.S. This is on behalf of my brother who works at a Bank and doesn't have
internet connectivity. P.S. don't hesitate to email me directly....

Frank Kannemann			Sun Microsystems of Canada  Ph: (613) 763-8564
BNR onsite SSE			955 Green Valley Cres
				Ottawa, Ontario Canada
frankk@Canada.sun.com				#include <disclaimer.h>

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with
a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an
idea." - Ancient "stolen" computer saying

kenh@techbook.com (Ken Haynes) (03/21/91)

In article <4872@eastapps.East.Sun.COM> Frank.Kannemann@Canada.Sun.COM writes:
>Does any one know any magazines either by Novell or independent specializing
>on Novell nets?

LAN TIMES, LAN MAGAZINE both contain good information on Novell nets.
* Ken Haynes, CNE                    | 1-900-PRO-HELP
* Technical Support Product Manager, 900 Support
* UUCP: {nosun, sequent, tessi} kenh@techbook