[comp.sys.novell] ODI Spec.

backman@vaxeline.ftp.com (Larry Backman) (03/23/91)

I am looking for the latest version of the Open Data Link Interface
Developers Guide; we currently have V1.00 dated April,1989.
I believe there is a later spec. but have not been able to get
any information out of Novell.  As I know the developers conference
was last week, can some kind soul enlighten me as to the current
spec's rev. level & who in Novell to get it from.

					Larry Backman
					backman@ftp.com

Bruce_H_Ring@cup.portal.com (03/25/91)

ok
backman@vaxeline.ftp.com (Larry Backman) writes:

> I am looking for the latest version of the Open Data Link Interface
> Developers Guide; we currently have V1.00 dated April,1989.
> I believe there is a later spec. but have not been able to get
> any information out of Novell.

The document is available from APDA (Apple Programmers and
Developers Association) for $45.  Their catalog does not say when
the document was published nor what version it is for.  Their
telephone number is:

	1-800-282-2732

Bruce Ring
Gupta Technologies, Inc.