[comp.sys.novell] OWNER program

Francisco A. Camargo (Kiko) <camargo@cs.columbia.edu> (04/21/91)

Hi there,

Following suggestions I received from the net, I've been trying to
FTP the OWNER program from "splicer.cba.hawaii.edu". However, for
some misterious reason, all my attempts to connect over there always
time-out.

Can anybody tell me an alternative site where this program is available ?
Or, in case such site doesn't exist, can someone mail me this program ?

I appreciate any coments.

/Kiko
 camargo@cs.columbia.edu

owenc@qut.edu.au (Chris Owen) (04/23/91)

camargo@cs.columbia.edu writes:

>Following suggestions I received from the net, I've been trying to
>FTP the OWNER program from "splicer.cba.hawaii.edu". However, for
>some misterious reason, all my attempts to connect over there always
>time-out.
>
>Can anybody tell me an alternative site where this program is available ?
>Or, in case such site doesn't exist, can someone mail me this program ?

OWNER.ZIP is also available from FTP.GAC.EDU in /pub/novell.

Chris Owen                           | c.owen@qut.edu.au
Computer Based Education             | voice +61 7 864 2912
Queensland University of Technology  | FAX   +61 7 864 1525
Brisbane, Australia