[comp.sys.novell] Novell dial-in solutions: Do you like yours?

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (05/02/91)

We really need a good Novell dial-in solution, I.e. one or more
machines connected to modems that can be dialed up by our users with
IBM-PC compatables.

If you're using any of these solutions now, I'd like to hear what you
think of it.

Vendors feel free to send me info.

Sean Casey
Communications Networking
University of Kentucky
--
** Sean Casey  <sean@s.ms.uky.edu>

gamerine@bluemoon.uucp (Glenn Amerine) (05/02/91)

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

> We really need a good Novell dial-in solution, I.e. one or more
> machines connected to modems that can be dialed up by our users with
> IBM-PC compatables.

Have you looked at Novell's Access Server? If you need several dial-ins
at one time, it is probably what you are looking for.

Glenn

 This is from
     gamerine@bluemoon.uucp
     gamerine%bluemoon@nstar.rn.com
who doesn't have their own obnoxious signature yet