[comp.sys.novell] NE3200

brinich@keinstr.UUCP (Mark Brinich) (05/17/91)

Anyone know why you can't get an NE3200.  I've tried several vendors, and they
all say they're back ordered.  Smells fishy to me.
--
Mark Brinich
voice mail(or maybe the real live thing)216 498-2821

leonard@qiclab.scn.rain.com (Leonard Erickson) (05/24/91)

brinich@keinstr.UUCP (Mark Brinich) writes:

>Anyone know why you can't get an NE3200.  I've tried several vendors, and they
>all say they're back ordered.  Smells fishy to me.

Probably because they *are* backordered. We finally got the two for our
new file server just last week. Ever occur to you what kind of demand
there is for stuff like that when it first comes out?
--
Leonard Erickson			leonard@qiclab.uucp
personal:	CIS: [70465,203]	70465.203@compuserve.com