[comp.sys.novell] Login Script question

bboyer@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Brian Boyer) (05/18/91)

Hello. I hav a question that I hope somebody can help me with. I am new to
NOVELL sys admin, so please forgive me if this question has been discussed
before.

The problem arises with the login scripts. If I have a personal login script
(even if it just contains FIRE PHASERS 5 TIMES), I get the following drive
mappings. And I get placed into my personal directory (as specified by the
system login script).