[comp.sys.novell] RELNET

mckimg@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (06/07/91)

Subject: Re: Where is RELNET?
In article <2034@manta.NOSC.MIL> psm@manta.NOSC.MIL (Scot Mcintosh) writes:
>The documentation that comes with the Clarkson
>packet drivers mentions a program called 'relnet'
>that removes unwanted network code from memory.
>This doesn't seem to be a Netware product, nor
>can I find it with the packet driver stuff. Can
>someone tell me where I can locate this?
>Thanks.

You can get it from lan_stuff.ucs.indiana.edu.  FTP anonymously.  It is in
/pub/novell/utils.  The files you want are: marknet.exe, relnet.exe, and
markrel.doc.  These are used for marking in memory where you load network
TSR's, and then using this mark to be able to release all of the memory
later.

Remember that these programs are executable, so set your ftp mode to binary.

Geoffrey W. McKim			Internet: mckimg@ucs.indiana.edu
UCS Networks/LAN Group			BITNET: mckimg@iuamber
Indiana University Bloomington
855-4643