[comp.sys.novell] MHS redirector like gateway

fitzgerald3@llnl.gov (Kirk Fitzgerald) (06/16/91)

First alittle background.  I know that there is an MHS gateway under
development called the Redirector, or something like that.  What this
gateway does is allows "redirection" &/or copy of a message to one MHS
address to another.  This gateway will cost about $2000-2500 for the first
10 users and $??? for each xx addtional users.

I feel really stupid.  I read an article within the last couple of weeks
about an MHS gateway that does the copy part.  The problem is I can't
figure out where I read it, what the name of the product is or what the
companies name.  I've been going through stacks of magizines at home and
at work with no luck.

Any help would be appriciated!!!

Have Fun!!!
Kirk Fitzgerald
fitzgerald3@llnl.gov

marty@wwoh.com (Martin B. Winston) (06/16/91)

fitzgerald3@llnl.gov (Kirk Fitzgerald) writes:

> First alittle background.  I know that there is an MHS gateway under
> development called the Redirector. . .

Redirector is in beta right now. Contact Grant Harris at Workframe.
GHARRIS@WRKFRAME on MHS or phone 617-491-4678 or compuserve 76137,224 or
mail to 76137.224@compuserve.com

> gateway does is allows "redirection" &/or copy of a message to one MHS
> address to another.  This gateway will cost about $2000-2500 for the first
> 10 users and $??? for each xx addtional users.

Not all that sure of your price info.

> I feel really stupid.  I read an article within the last couple of weeks
> about an MHS gateway that does the copy part.  The problem is I can't
> figure out where I read it, what the name of the product is or what the
> companies name.  I've been going through stacks of magizines at home and
> at work with no luck.

Grant also has a little something called Distributor in the works that
handles multipoint message distribution like a champ.

Other still-in-beta goodies: Msgtimer (waits for a date/time you tell it to
send the message), Msgprint (sends mail to a Netware print queue) and more.

__________/\/\.\/\/.      "May all your sins be original, or good copies."
        Marty Winston
 | Martin B. Winston, APR |  Compuserve: 71327,1266 |  uunet!wwoh!marty |\
 | Russell, OH 44072      |  MHS: Marty@WWOH        |  BIX: MartyWW     | |
 | (216) 338-8400         |  fax: 216-338-8117      |  WB8LBV           | |