[alt.tv.twin-peaks] Correction

phillip@soda.berkeley.edu (Phillip "Edward" Nunez) (01/18/91)

This is a correctional post.  In the article I sent a few minutes ago, my

Phillip "Edward" Nunez
--
I'll be releasing the already complete owlspeak version 2.0 real soon
now.  (Owlspeak (c) 1991 Phillip Edward Nunez all rights reserved)

francis@uchicago.edu (Francis Stracke) (01/19/91)

In article </X234/B491/THE/OWLS/ARE/NOT/WHAT/THEY/SEEM/N005/C001@soda> phillip@soda.berkeley.edu (Phillip "Edward" Nunez) writes:

   This is a correctional post.  In the article I sent a few minutes ago, my

   Phillip "Edward" Nunez
   --
   I'll be releasing the already complete owlspeak version 2.0 real soon
   now.  (Owlspeak (c) 1991 Phillip Edward Nunez all rights reserved)
   Based upon recent events, I am now writing Propaganda speak.  Watch for
   it.  (Propagandaspeak (c) 1991 Phillip Edward Nunez all rights reserved)
   Copyright Statement (c) 1991 Phillip Edward Nunez all rights reserved

  [double signature]

For all those who don't get the (rather lame) joke--TinyMUCH is a MUD
that a few people around the country keep insisting that they're
working on.  It's all a hoax (God, I hope it's a hoax), including
rather ridiculous features which I'm not going to explain to
non-MUDders, because you would stare at me as if I'm crazy, which I
am, and you can't see me anyway so I don't know why I'd care.

Wonder how many "What's a MUD?" replies I'll get?

--
/=============================================================================\
| Francis Stracke		| My opinions are my own.  I don't steal them.|

gwh@soda.Berkeley.EDU (George William Herbert) (01/19/91)

In article <FRANCIS.91Jan18110630@daisy.uchicago.edu> francis@uchicago.edu (Francis Stracke) writes:
>In article </X234/B491/THE/OWLS/ARE/NOT/WHAT/THEY/SEEM/N005/C001@soda> phillip@soda.berkeley.edu (Phillip "Edward" Nunez) writes:

We urge everyone in affected newsgroups to ignore phillip.  He is not quite
BIFF, but along the same lines.

We ignore him if possible.  So ought you.

-george william herbert
gwh@soda  usenet@soda by act of god  i'm going to regret having posted this.
					i usually do.

gwh@earthquake.Berkeley.EDU (George William Herbert) (05/06/91)

In article <40483@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> gwh@soda.Berkeley.EDU (George William Herbert) writes:
>We urge everyone in affected newsgroups to ignore phillip.  He is not quite
>BIFF, but along the same lines.
>
>We ignore him if possible.  So ought you.
>
>-george william herbert
>gwh@soda  usenet@soda by act of god  i'm going to regret having posted this.
>					i usually do.

This is either a net.accident or a forgery.  Don't worry about it.

-george

( *sigh* )

  == George William Herbert ==   *   JOAT = Jack Of All Trades = Generalist   *
 == JOAT for Hire: Anything, ==  #########  I do Naval Architecture, ##########
===+++ Anywhere, my price +++=== # Spacecraft Design, UNIX Systems Consulting #
 ==   gwh@ocf.berkeley.edu   ==  # RPG writing/development, and lots of other #
  ==   gwh@gnu.ai.mit.edu   ==   ## random stuff, of course.  I'm a JOAT 8-) ##