[net.test] Please reply if you get this!

ALAN@NCSUVM.BITNET (08/04/85)

Hello!
  If you are reading this on a non-BITNET node, please reply either by
MAIL or here (might get flamed, but if I do, at least I know it is working!)

  Thanks,

----------
[Monty Python]
                "If I were not in the C.I.D., A window-washer I would be!"
----------
          Alan Clegg             USMail: 2801-23 Brigadoon Drive
          Hacker at Large                Raleigh, NC  27606
          "I am not a crook"     Net:    ALAN@NCSUVM.BITNET
                                         ALAN@NCSUVAX.BITNET
          Bell: (919) 851-3246           NOTABC@TUCC.BITNET

Brand ->  UUCP: allegra!psuvax1!ALAN%NCSUVM.BITNET@seismo.CSS.GOV
  New ->        ihnp4!seismo!NCSUVM.BITNET!ALAN@seismo.CSS.GOV

----------

judith@proper.UUCP (Judith Abrahms) (08/07/85)

In article <> ALAN@NCSUVM.BITNET writes:
>Hello!
>  If you are reading this on a non-BITNET node, please reply either by
>MAIL or here (might get flamed, but if I do, at least I know it is working!)

>  Thanks,
>
>----------
>[Monty Python]
>                "If I were not in the C.I.D., A window-washer I would be!"

I got it!  And I don't THINK I'm on a BITNET node... Replying here because none
of my attempts to send mail from rn have worked so far.  Send me mail if you
get THIS!

Judith Abrahms
Defender of Western Civilization

"No plan survives the shock of battle." -- Clausewitz

dowdy@cepu.UUCP (Dowdy Jackson) (08/12/85)

Received....