[net.test] help me, please...

ins_akaa@jhunix.UUCP (Kenneth Ada Arromdee) (10/28/85)

Will someone please tell me if this is being received somewhere other than
at Johns Hopkins?
If you know the alphabet up to 'k', you can teach it up to 'k'.

Kenneth Arromdee
BITNET: G46I4701 at JHUVM and INS_AKAA at JHUVMS
CSNET: ins_akaa@jhunix.CSNET
ARPA: ins_akaa%jhunix@hopkins.ARPA
UUCP: ...{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!aplcen!jhunix!ins_akaa

scco@ur-tut.UUCP (Sean Colbath) (10/30/85)

In article <1045@jhunix.UUCP> ins_akaa@jhunix.UUCP (Kenneth Adam Arromdee) writes:
>Will someone please tell me if this is being received somewhere other than
>at Johns Hopkins?
>--
>If you know the alphabet up to 'k', you can teach it up to 'k'.
>
>Kenneth Arromdee
>BITNET: G46I4701 at JHUVM and INS_AKAA at JHUVMS
>CSNET: ins_akaa@jhunix.CSNET
>ARPA: ins_akaa%jhunix@hopkins.ARPA
>UUCP: ...{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!aplcen!jhunix!ins_akaa

I read you loud and clear...

-Sean Colbath

"Dave, why don't you take a stress pill and lie down for a while?"
UUCP:    {allegra,decvax,ihnp4}!seismo!rochester!ur-tut!scco
BITNET:  SCCO@UORVM

trey@nadine.UUCP (Trey Chapman) (11/01/85)

>Will someone please tell me if this is being received somewhere other than
>at Johns Hopkins?
>--

I got it.
	- trey -

tas@dcc1.UUCP (N. Tasova) (11/02/85)

> Will someone please tell me if this is being received somewhere other than
> at Johns Hopkins?
> --
> If you know the alphabet up to 'k', you can teach it up to 'k'.
>
> Kenneth Arromdee
> BITNET: G46I4701 at JHUVM and INS_AKAA at JHUVMS
> CSNET: ins_akaa@jhunix.CSNET
> ARPA: ins_akaa%jhunix@hopkins.ARPA
> UUCP: ...{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!aplcen!jhunix!ins_akaa

*------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE ON THE NET FOR SURE.

UUCP: gatech!dcc1!tas

stu16@whuxl.UUCP (SMITH) (11/04/85)

> In article <1045@jhunix.UUCP> ins_akaa@jhunix.UUCP (Kenneth Adam Arromdee) writes:
> >Will someone please tell me if this is being received somewhere other than
> >at Johns Hopkins?

    Your message has been received at whuxl.

--
whuxl!stu16
(mamawitch)