environment each time it is started.  I would rather not have to load
defsys.lsp and call (pcl::load-pcl) each time... is there a better way?

Thanks for your help.

Tom E.
EMBA Computer Facility
University of Vermont

--
 ________

kanderso@DINO.BBN.COM (01/16/91)

  Sender: commonloops-request@cis.ohio-state.edu
  From: Tom Emerson <tree%hal.UVM.EDU@griffin.uvm.edu>
  Subject: Location of PCL...
  To: CLOOPS List <commonloops@cis.ohio-state.edu>
  Date: Wed, 16 Jan 91 9:18:10 EST

  This question doesn't really concern CLOS per se, and perhaps this
  isn't the appropriate news group to ask this, but...

  I have compiled PCL here at UVM, and am now wondering what the
  prefered method (no pun intended) is to have PCL loaded into the Lisp
  environment each time it is started.  I would rather not have to load
  defsys.lsp and call (pcl::load-pcl) each time... is there a better way?

  Thanks for your help.

  Tom E.
  EMBA Computer Facility
  University of Vermont

Boot your LISP,  load in PCL and they check the documentation for your
LISP on how to save your LISP world.