Date: 14 Mar 91 16:59:40 GMT
From: mcsun!ukc!dcl-cs!aber-cs!athene!cho@uunet.uu.net  (C.H. Orgill)
Subject: More Stupid Questions
To: commonloops@cis.ohio-state.edu

I am stuck with porting some code which uses Victoria Day PCL
internals to May Day REV 2. I am trying to find an equivalent
interface in May Day to pcl::parse-class-slot. Quite a lot seems to
have changed in May Day. This function is missing ;
pcl::canonicalize-slot-specification does extra stuff and the class
hierarchy for slots has changed too. Er, help.

--
Chris Orgill,				tel +44 970 622447
Research Associate,