[comp.graphics.visualization] 3-D Systems

eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov (Eugene Miya) (12/11/90)

Please, someone email me the address of 3-D Systems.

Interesting box.

Also what do you prefer: cross-eyed stereo pairs or do you bring out
the stereo viewers like me?

--e.n. miya, NASA Ames Research Center, eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov
  {uunet,mailrus,most gateways}!ames!eugene
  AMERICA: CHANGE IT OR LOSE IT.

shenkin@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Peter S. Shenkin) (12/12/90)

In article <7674@eos.arc.nasa.gov> eugene@eos.UUCP (Eugene Miya) writes:
>Also what do you prefer: cross-eyed stereo pairs or do you bring out
>the stereo viewers like me?

I prefer to have the option.  For naked viewing, I prefer cross-eyed images.
Wall-eyed is the standard for publication of side-by-side stereo images,
at least in the chemical literature.  For assisted viewing, it matters
little, just as long as the device is consistent with the display.

	-P.
Peter S. Shenkin, Department of Chemistry, Barnard College, New York, NY  10027
(212)854-1418  shenkin@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu(Internet)  shenkin@cunixf(Bitnet)
***"In scenic New York... where the third world is only a subway ride away."***