[comp.graphics.visualization] IRI Help needed

fli@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Fu Li) (04/21/91)

From: dsmith@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Guess Who)
Newsgroups: comp.graphics,comp.ai.vision
Subject: IRI D256 Image Proc. System - Need Help

Hello,
	We have an IRI 256 Image Processing System.  IRI
made a few of these before they went out of business a few
years ago.  During a move, we lost a piece of documentation for
the color retrofit board.

The color retrofit board uses a non-sync RGB camera.  I know there
is a set-up command at the IRI debug level and some iUNIX commands
which configure the IRI to work without a camera sync signal.  We
lost the paper on which the command sequence was listed.

If anyone knows the correct command sequence, we would appreciate
the information.
					David Smith
					EE Dept, Portland State Univ
					dsmith@ee.pdx.edu

dsmith@ee.pdx.edu (Guess Who)
David Smith, EE Dept., Portland State University
Fu Li
Department of Electrical Engineering
Portland State Univeristy