[net.test] Test--PLEASE REPLY IF YOU SEE THIS!

hartsoug@oberon.UUCP (Mike Hartsough) (02/12/86)

> This is a test.
This is a follow-up..I've had trouble with these in the past

--
	Michael J. Hartsough
	hartsoug@oberon.UUCP

It is to the interest of the commonwealth of mankind that there should
be someone who is unconquered, someone against whom fortune has no power.
			---- Seneca
That's why I'm here.

root@tifsie (02/13/86)

/* Written  3:33 pm  Feb  9, 1986 by ttrdc.UUCP!levy in tifsie:net.test */
/* ---------- "Test--PLEASE REPLY IF YOU SEE THIS!" ---------- */
This is a test.

This is a test to see if 'cancel' messages really DO get out from here.

Therefore, if you see this message, PLEASE reply.  I will be canceling it in
a day or so and will follow up to see if it vanished.  Your cooperation will
be MOST appreciated.

Please reply WHEREVER you are--USA, Canada, Europe, Britain, whatever.

Yours truly,
|        skokie, illinois        |
 --------------------------------   Path: ..!{akgua,homxb,ihnp4,ltuxa,mvuxa,
						vax135}!ttrdc!levy
/* End of text from tifsie:net.test */

It's here.

C18FW058@NCSUVM.BITNET (02/14/86)

I read it and said why not.

baba@garth.UUCP (Baba ROM DOS) (02/17/86)

Bapoona Belew!

soren@reed.UUCP (Soren Petersen) (02/19/86)

In article <46700001@tifsie> root@tifsie writes:

>/* Written  3:33 pm  Feb  9, 1986 by ttrdc.UUCP!levy in tifsie:net.test */
>/* ---------- "Test--PLEASE REPLY IF YOU SEE THIS!" ---------- */
>Therefore, if you see this message, PLEASE reply.  I will be canceling it in
>a day or so and will follow up to see if it vanished.  Your cooperation will
>be MOST appreciated.

February 18, Portland, Oregon
Merry Christmas.
Have A Nice Day
Soren Petersen

vc253ah@unmc.UUCP (vc253ah) (02/21/86)

It did get here (here is UNMC, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM)
RCR.

logan@mtuxo.UUCP (m.logan) (02/21/86)

This is my followup.

dtallman@bgsuvax.UUCP (James T. Kirk) (02/25/86)

> > This is a test.
> This is a follow-up..I've had trouble with these in the past
>
> --
>         Michael J. Hartsough
>         hartsoug@oberon.UUCP
>
> It is to the interest of the commonwealth of mankind that there should
> be someone who is unconquered, someone against whom fortune has no power.
>                         ---- Seneca
> That's why I'm here.

Yea, I've had trouble too....

--

      David Tallman                  CSNET: dtallman@bgsu
      Bowling Green State Univ.       UUCP: cbosgd!osu-eddie!bgsuvax!dtallman

markf@scicom.UUCP (Mark Felton ) (02/25/86)

test message received

pro@trwrba.UUCP (Peter R. Olpe) (02/26/86)

In article <40@unmc.UUCP> vc253ah@unmc.UUCP () writes:
>It did get here (here is UNMC, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM)
>RCR.

It got here also (here is now TRW, Redondo Beach, CA)