[comp.unix.programmers] Crisp, other Brief like editors. Where do I get?

wdh@holos0.uucp (Weaver Hickerson) (03/12/91)

Where can one get a copy of crisp, the brief-like editor for Unix?  If this
is a commercial product, who sells it?  Are there others?

Weaver
--
-Weaver Hickerson   Voice (404) 496-1358   :  ..!edu!gatech!holos0!wdh

src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de (Heiko Blume) (03/17/91)

wdh@holos0.uucp (Weaver Hickerson) writes:

>Where can one get a copy of crisp, the brief-like editor for Unix?  If this
>is a commercial product, who sells it?  Are there others?

it's on wuarchive.wustl.edu in mirrors/unix-c/editors, 590KB.
--
      Heiko Blume <-+-> src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93
                  public UNIX source archive [HST V.42bis]: