[comp.benchmarks] Source Code Request - TCP-A, TCP-B

fc185120@seas.gwu.edu (Lish Ethan A.) (11/19/90)

Greetings -

	I would like to obtain a copy of the TCP-A and/or
	the TCP-B benchmark code.  This code should either
	be in the form of ESQL-C and/or PROGRESS 4GL.

	If you have or know of such a beast, Please email.

		Thank you in advance,
			Ethan
--
"When the program is being tested, it is to late to make design changes."
                - Tao of Programming by Geoffrey James

alexk@informix.com (Alexander Koerner) (11/20/90)

In article <2360@sparko.gwu.edu> fc185120@seas.gwu.edu (Lish Ethan A.) writes:
>Greetings -
>
>	I would like to obtain a copy of the TCP-A and/or
>	the TCP-B benchmark code.  This code should either
>	be in the form of ESQL-C and/or PROGRESS 4GL.
>
>	If you have or know of such a beast, Please email.
>
>		Thank you in advance,
>			Ethan
>--
>"When the program is being tested, it is to late to make design changes."
>                - Tao of Programming by Geoffrey James
>    Ethan A. Lish     ----    301.652.0651    ----      uunet!thinc!ethan
>    Tomorrow's Horizons, Inc.,4807 Bethesda Ave, #330, Bethesda, MD 20814

Hi there,

it would be great if I also could obtain a copy of this benchmarks...
(I know that Sun Microsystems recently did a TCP/B benchmark with
Sybase...,  ...are these sources available?)

Many thanks in advance and greetings from Munich,

Alexander Koerner
Informix Software Germany
email: ...!{uunet,pyramid}!infmx!infmuc!alexk