Date: Tue, 20 Nov 90 14:30:59 -0500 (EST)
From: John Brennan <jbrennan@northstar.dartmouth.edu>
To: outnews+netnews.comp.benchmarks@andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: search for livermore loops

Where can I get the fortran code for the 14 livermore loops used
as a benchmark for vector processing performance?

Thanks,
John Brennan

eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov (Eugene Miya) (11/27/90)

>Where can I get the fortran code for the 14 livermore loops used
>as a benchmark for vector processing performance?

Frank McMahon, the author of Loops, asks that the 14 loop code
not be used anymore.  The 14 have evolved into the 24 loop version plus some
changes to handle smart compilers.
I will send you the latest version from Frank.

--e.n. miya, NASA Ames Research Center, eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov
  {uunet,mailrus,most gateways}!ames!eugene
  AMERICA: CHANGE IT OR LOSE IT.