[comp.benchmarks] SPEC and Dhrystone Results Archives - where are they?

wcs) (01/08/91)

Are there central archives where I can get results for SPEC and
Dhrystone tests, either by mail or ftp?  Thanks;  Bill
--
				Pray for peace;
					Bill

de5@ornl.gov (Dave Sill) (01/08/91)

In article <1991Jan7.211134.24663@cbnewsh.att.com>, wcs@cbnewsh.att.com (Bill Stewart 908-949-0705 erebus.att.com!wcs) writes:
>Are there central archives where I can get results for SPEC and
>Dhrystone tests, either by mail or ftp?  Thanks;  Bill

I'm keeping a table of SPEC results, although only a couple people
have submitted data.  I did get a bunch of results from John Mashey's
"Your Mileage May Vary", but I haven't added them yet.  When I do,
I'll post the table here.

--
Dave Sill (de5@ornl.gov)	  It will be a great day when our schools have
Martin Marietta Energy Systems    all the money they need and the Air Force