[net.test] Does anyone actually read this group?

corwin@hope.UUCP (04/20/86)

I read this group.  Most of the tests are more interesting
than net.jokes.
ps, this is not a test.
-cory

spock@hope.UUCP (Chris Ambler) (04/21/86)

> In article <4982MW9@PSUVM>, MW9@PSUVM.BITNET says:
>
> >Just asking.
> >
> >("Why do you ask?")
> >
> >In order to find out.
>
> Well, *I* read this group, but I don't think anyone else does.
> (Just seeing if any of you read the headers.)
> -------
>
> "Science does not remove the Terror of the Gods."
>                      -J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, The Church of the SubGenius
>
> Michael S. Weiss
> The Pennsylvania State University
> MW9@PSUVM.BITNET
>
> <* The opinions expressed by me do not reflect those held  *>
> <* by my school nor those of my employer.  (If I had one.) *>

*I* read this group...adda humour after net.startrek.

--
-Spock!  (Christopher J. Ambler, University of California, Riverside)
         -"Captain, I see no reason to bother Starfleet..."

sam@bu-cs.UUCP (Shelli Meyers) (04/25/86)

In article <318@daemen.uucp> wersan@daemen.uucp (John Slasher Wersan III) writes:
>> In article <4982MW9@PSUVM>, MW9@PSUVM.BITNET says:

>> Well, *I* read this group, but I don't think anyone else does.
>> (Just seeing if any of you read the headers.)

>	Yea.. Well I read this stuff too, sometimes
>	it can be funnier than net.jokes!!!

I have a confession to make...I read this, too.  For months, I was a "closet"
net.test reader, embarrassed to post for fear of ridicule.  I had to move my
terminal into a closet whenever I used rn, in case someone might be looking
over my shoulder.  I chmod'd my .newsrc in case someone might peek to see
what groups I subscribe to.  Please, don't give away my secret.  I might
lose my job.  My family would disown me.

--
			 -- Shelli Meyers --
		     UUCP: ...!harvard!bu-cs!sam