[net.test] Proposal for net.test.d

crowley@astroatc.UUCP (Sam Crowley) (04/30/86)

Lately there have been a lot of articles posted that are not tests. Please
pretty please keep all future articles tests only. To help solve this problem
I hereby unoffically propose the creation of net.test.d for the discussion
of tests.

Mandatory test follows:
this is a test

						Sam Crowley
						Astronautics Corporation
						Madison, WI

carter@mit-trillian.MIT.EDU (Dave Carter) (04/30/86)

In article <357@astroatc.UUCP> crowley@astroatc.UUCP (Sam Crowley) writes:
>Lately there have been a lot of articles posted that are not tests. Please
>pretty please keep all future articles tests only. To help solve this problem
>I hereby unoffically propose the creation of net.test.d for the discussion
>of tests.

	We also need a net.test.flame, to keep flames about offensive
tests off of net.test  :-)
	BTW, do our postings ever make it past 3 hops?  They don't
seem to, judging from responses (or lack thereof.)

							 - dave
    | Dave Carter	MIT, E40-358	      (617) 225-8462	  |
    | carter@mit-athena.mit.edu		      410 Memorial Dr.    |
    | ...!decvax!mit-eddie!mit-athena!carter  Cambridge, MA 02139 |