[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Windows 3.0 programming reference

fc159145@seas.gwu.edu (William Lai) (11/01/90)

In article <1990Oct31.191736.12479@cec1.wustl.edu> wilcox@wucs1.wustl.edu (Don Wilcox) writes:
>Recently, someone posted the title of a new programming reference for Windows
>3.0.  Naturally, I didn't write down the info.  Could someone e-mail me the
>title, author, and publisher so that I can order a copy.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Don
>
>sig files are too expensive for a grad student's budget.

Would it be possible to post that article here on comp.os.windows.programmer?
I think it would be quite appropriate to start off this newsgroup on
a discussion on resources/references availiable to us windows.programmers.

William Lai