[comp.windows.ms.programmer] grayed Radio buttons

caspar@t31dopr.uucp (Michael Caspar) (10/31/90)

I have a DialogBox with three Radio Buttons and want to gray two of them
including the Text behind. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
Michael

| Michael Caspar                                                           |
| Siemens-Nixdorf           Phone: +49-5251-15-1806                        |
| Informatiossysteme AG                                                    |
| STO-NC 35                                                                |
|                           UUCP: {uunet,mcvax}!unido!nixpbe!caspar.pad    |
| Fuerstenallee 7                                                          |
| D-4790 Paderborn          NERV: caspar.pad                               |
|                                                                          |

rossh@umd5.umd.edu (Hollis "The Big Kahuna" Ross) (11/01/90)

In article <148@sms351.UUCP> caspar@t31dopr.uucp (Michael Caspar) writes:
>I have a DialogBox with three Radio Buttons and want to gray two of them
>including the Text behind. Can anyone help me?

Try this

HWND	hWndCntrl;

	hWndCntrl = GetDlgItem( hDlg, MY_CONTROL_ID );
	EnableWindow( hWndCntrl, 1 );

"Gozer the Gozarian, as a duly appointed represenative   | rossh@umd5.umd.edu
 of the, State, County and City of New York, I do hereby | Bitnet: rossh@umdd
 command you to cease all paranormal activity and return |---------------------
 forthwit to your place of origin, or the nearest 	 | Bill the cat says
 convient parallel dimension" -  Ghostbusters	 	 | "Just say Ack!"