[net.test] Help! Can anyone hear this?

sadoyama@pavepaws.berkeley.edu (Eric Sadoyama) (05/05/86)

* courtesy of your friendly neighborhood line eater *

If anyone outside of Berkeley can read this, please ack! Thanks.

Eric Sadoyama	{backbone}!ucbvax!pavepaws!sadoyama

|	Eric Sadoyama						|
|	2033 Haste St. #107	ucbvax!pavepaws!sadoyama	|
|	Berkeley CA 94704					|

ken@njitcccc.UUCP (Kenneth Ng) (05/15/86)

In article <264@cad.UUCP>, sadoyama@pavepaws.berkeley.edu (Eric Sadoyama) writes:
> * courtesy of your friendly neighborhood line eater *
>
> If anyone outside of Berkeley can read this, please ack! Thanks.
>
> Eric Sadoyama	{backbone}!ucbvax!pavepaws!sadoyama

I heard ya, I'm also testing my .signature file
If it doesn't work, I'm Kenneth Ng at njitcccc

--
Kenneth Ng: uucp(unreliable) ihnp4!allegra!bellcore!njitcccc!ken
	    bitnet(prefered) ken@njitcccc.bitnet

New Jersey Institute of Technology
Computerized Conferencing and Communications Center
Newark, New Jersey 07102