[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Seeking top-notch Windows developers -- now hiring!

etileniu@oracle.uucp (Eric Tilenius) (11/14/90)

Oracle Corporation is looking for software developers with Microsoft
Windows 3.0 programming experience to join a team creating highly
innovative Office Automation solutions for corporation around the
globe.

Knowledge of Windows 3.0 and 'C' required.  Emphasis placed on
originality, software design, and hands-on experience.

Oracle's Office Automation division is the fastest-growing segment
of Oracle Corporation, the world's third largest software company.

Positions available now.  Excellent pay.  Outstanding benefits.

Send cover letter / resume to:

                   Eric Tilenius
                   Oracle Corporation, 5OP4
                   500 Oracle Parkway
                   Redwood Shores, CA  94065

Or FAX them to Eric Tilenius at: 415-506-7103.

Oracle is an equal opportunity employer.

- ERIC -

jkeane@titan.uucp (Jim Keane -- Software) (11/15/90)

In article <1990Nov13.192526.19619@oracle.com> etileniu@oracle.uucp (Eric Tilenius) writes:
>Oracle Corporation is looking for software developers with Microsoft
>Windows 3.0 programming experience to join a team creating highly
>innovative Office Automation solutions for corporation around the
>globe.
>
>Positions available now.  Excellent pay.  Outstanding benefits.

Funny thing.  I had to review Oracle's DBMS for use in our Customer Service
department.  One thing that we needed was a Client/Server interface between
a PC and a UNIX platform using PC-NFS.  Windows 3 seemed the most acceptable
interface for the PC.  During a sales seminar I attended the Oracle
personnel promised up and down that the Windows 3 interface would be
available "soon".  If Oracle's idea of "soon" means, "oh, we haven't really
started it yet, but we're thinking about it", not a very honest way to
talk to your customers (current/future).